Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crunch Time!

Only two weeks left and I thought I was holding it together REALLY well (maybe you should ask Derek, he's a non-biased judge), but now I'm starting to stress at this point. BUT I have just decided (at this very moment) that after Friday (tomorrow) I'm done stressing. I am going to put in the final numbers down, and move on. If people drop out last minute, I'll go ask a homeless drunk or two to join us. ;) So that will make for about the same entertainment as having Jen B. there, right? ;) Just Kidding!! Lol.

I picked up my ring today, and it fit perfectly- no resizing necessary! Sent off the music list to Stan the Man (our DJ), and even broke down the day-of time line with Dave at the Hemingway House. Just a few things to fix (via, the internet- yay for email), and for the most part we're settled. Derek and I have had our second to last dance class today... that needs some work, but will be great. :) Our instructor, Josh, seems more excited than us, but I think that's because he could do it in his sleep.

My final dress fitting is next Friday and I leave on Sunday right after that... so once I get it nothing can be altered- at all. I am in my head about that a little; it's a very scary thought since they are actually taking it IN right now... yeah, a little worried. BUT it will all be great... Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. Think happy thoughts. lol. Or maybe it should be, "think light thoughts". ;)

What else can I share? I think that's it! Only a few things left to do on our "To Do List"... approximately 12 to 13 things left. We should be able to send you our Family Agenda with Delegations on it this week, just so everyone has a heads up. No need to print them out- we are taking care of all that. :)

Really, when I think about the week of the wedding, the wedding and the celebration, I'm really excited. REALLY. I cannot wait to have everyone in one place. :) :)

Cheers to poking a little fun, lol, this seriously cracked me up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment