Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Save This Date

Well, these Save the Dates and I have a love-hate relationship. I hate that the process was a little more time consuming than I thought it would be, but I LOVE the way they turned out !! The paper from 29th Street Market is perfect; vintage looking, a hint of all our colors, writing on it- perfect. Originally I was going to use old pages from a Hemingway book as the jar's paper, but I have decided to save them for something else (which I am totally excited about). Anyway, here is the process and the end result... hope you all enjoyed them and they look good on your fridge ! :)


Custom cutting each one...

Testing out the overall design...

Oh how I love Martha Stewart...

I hand stamped the jars and cut each one out...


Making the stamps, and playing with the designs...


All the jars have been stamped...

Adding a little bling...

Adding the magnets...

Adding the jars to the background...

The final product...

A group of them...


Mom addressing the envelopes...
Derek helping out, putting our wedding website on the backs... :)
Stuffing them in and saying goodbye... Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. I've already told Darlene this, but here's a little 'side note,' if you will: I made the stamps with that awesome Martha Stewart Stamp Making Kit you saw in the pictures, BUT there weren't enough Es!!! So that is why it says, "Save THIS Date." I've seen it both ways so I figured, eh, oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete