Thursday, February 17, 2011

Something Fabulously BLUE!

For my something blue, I want fabulous blue shoes! 

Keep an eye out for something as awesomely fun (that's right, I said, "awesomely fun") as these shoes!! I know it's not really my normal style, but I don't care, I want fun blue shoes.

Now, I looked these particular shoes up, and I can get them really under budget on Amazon (wow, right!), but I hated the front of the shoe. It was very "stripper-esk" and honestly, it's a little too much heel for my own good. God knows that I don't need to be falling over in my wedding dress, and with those heels, I totally would. I was not blessed with grace, and though I took dance for 8 years it did NOT make me graceful... I tried, I really did. 

Anyway, keep an eye out for something with a slightly thicker and shorter heel, but just as fun!
::click, click:: "There's no place like Key West. There's no place like Key West."

No comments:

Post a Comment